ATR Group is a growing company with a long history of providing solutions for our customers. Our employees are our best asset and we encourage a working environment where it is natural to be passionate about delivering excellence and going that extra mile for our customers in a safe and efficient manner. We employ all engineering disciplines (mechanical, electrical and hydraulic), workshop technicians, qualified inspectors and office based staff (sales, marketing, design, project management and administration).
We offer recognised apprenticeship schemes and training programmes for those new to the industry, whilst also actively encourage our employees to participate in our training programmes to further develop their skills and progress their careers.
ATR Group is expanding and is constantly looking for employees who share our passion and enthusiasm towards customer service. With the right qualifications, attitude and commitment, there are exciting and challenging career opportunities within our company and we always look to promote from within. Whether you currently work offshore and are looking for a change to onshore work, or are looking for a fresh start in the industry, we have opportunities to suit you.
We are pleased to announce, due to significant contract awards, ATR are currently recruiting for the following personnel:
- Yard Assistant - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Storeperson - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Repair Coordinator - Equipment Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Technician - UES, Foveran
- QC Inspector - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Marine - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Lifeboat Engineer - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Trainee Test Engineer - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Trainee Rigger/Spooler - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Key Account Coordinator - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Business Development Manager - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- QHSE Advisor - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Test Engineers - Site/Offshore - Lifting Solutions, Bridge of Don
- Mechanical/Electrical Service Engineers (Fully Qualified Time served) - Power Solutions, Dyce
We're always looking for talent at ATR. We believe in creating opportunities for improvement for our staff as well as our clients.
If you have a can do attitude and are client focused, then ATR may just be the employer for you. You'll be challenged, but you'll be supported in your chosen career path, be it jobs in Engineering, Technical, Sales, Finance, I.T or Administration.